Compact and Energy Efficient
- Pump over with smooth curve for elegant outlook
- Brass-made casing cover and impeller are resistance to friction and high temperature that allow smoother water stream
- Nitrogen Gas is adopted in accumulator for stable and optimum performance.
- Rubber Bladder made of pliable material butyl that is strong enough to produce a more stable pressure.
- Accumulator is a compression space containing Nitrogen Gas which has characteristics of elasticity.The gas content will never deplete that always stay stable and optimum.
- Rubber Bladder is made by Butyl that is stainless and anti-leakage. It functions as water separator with the Nitrogen compression room.
- Automatic Switch equipped with a protector made of fire-retardantmaterial and a Platinum-made Switch that is long-lasting. If functions to break the steam if the water steam is closed.
Reliable and Safe
- Equipped with Thermal Protector (130°C) enchances security against burning by turning off the pump directly.
- Double stator protection being resistant to abrasion reduce the danger of short circuit.
- High accurate rotor, with anti-rust layer allows operation up to 8,000 hours without stopping.
- Stainless aluminum motor body and brass casing cover allow high durability.
- Auto system with platinum equipped switch can operate 1 million on/off without performance reduced.
Installation and Selection
To get the right pump for job, following criteria should be determined
- Required amount of water
- Suction Head – The vertical distance from water level to the centerline of the pump
- Discharge Head – The vertical distance from the centerline of the pump to final discharge outlet
- Friction Loss – Resistance and loss of pressure due to the flow of water pass through the pipes and fittings with the pump system
- Total Dynamic Head – Suction Head + Discharge Head + Friction Loss
Once the values are determined, the pump can be sized according to Required Amount of Water and Total Dynamic Head from Pump Characteristic Chart.
|Capacity at 12m
|Maximum Total Head
|Switch On Pressure
|Switch Off Pressure
|1 inch (25mm)
|1 inch (25mm)
|330 x 255 x 340mm